I was so excited to write to Disney and get the kids autographed pictures from their favorite characters. I was expecting this:
Obviously it's not the same as above. It's a cartoon postcard. And in case you can't tell they aren't individually signed, the names are printed on. Plus, they spelled Kayelynn's name wrong. It was addressed to "Kaylen Wall" It also took about 2 months, not the 2 weeks that everyone was saying. I even looked it up on several different sights to see what they were and everything and everyone said the same thing. A signed picture of the real life character addressed to your child.
I don't even want to save Kayelynn's because the whole name is wrong. Lol.
Oh well. Only cost 3 stamps.
I just wanted to add... I went to the Disney website. There's a place to get autographed postcards hand written for your child... $19.95
That's not what we got. I mean, for only the cost of a stamp it's not a huge deal that that's what I got, but I am VERY disappointed. This is what we got.
I don't even want to save Kayelynn's because the whole name is wrong. Lol.
Oh well. Only cost 3 stamps.
I just wanted to add... I went to the Disney website. There's a place to get autographed postcards hand written for your child... $19.95









Really?? That sucks. I sent off fOr my brothers. It havent received it yet. Thanks for the heads up.
ReplyDelete