CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

10 weeks.

**WEEKLY SURVEY**
~WEEK 10~ (On Saturday)

How big is the baby? The size of a prune!!  (1.2 inches and .14 ounces.)
Weight Gain: -12 pounds.

Gender: Don't know, and won't know until the baby is born!
Maternity Clothes? Not yet.
Sleep?  Need more!!

Symptoms:Acne, peeing a ton, veins.... Like tons and tons of veins. Cramping, nausea, always tired, and starting a few days ago - Morning sickness.
Best Moment of the Week? Nothing really..
Food Cravings/Aversions:  All things food sounds gross.

Movement: Nope. Probably not for a while.
What I miss? Not feeling like poo.
What I'm Looking forward to? Second trimester!
Happy or moody: Moody.


Didn't feel like waiting until tomorrow to do the survey. Lol. I am so tired!!
I spent 5 hours wrapping presents last night, and another 5 hours wrapping them this morning!! I am so sore it's not even funny!! It hurts to stand, walk, sit, lay, everything hurts!!!

Oh, and I'm pretty sure my dog just farted. I'm going to go throw up now! 

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers 

1 comment:

  1. This makes me wish I had my blog when I was pregnant! these surveys are so cute! just like your blog! I love this layout!!

    ReplyDelete