All I need now is a swing, crib (which my mom said she would buy), and shampoo/lotions. Nope, so this will be my first time ever using one!! I'm excited!!
I was so going to go with a baby trend! But it didn't have good reviews for my car:( I love those little pink shoes. Ellanoa had those when she was a baby. I saw diapers... Are still lambing to cloth diaper? I have a money wrap and love it. I also have the Ergo and love that for breastfeeding! I used the tommee tippee bottles with ellanoa and again with Blaikelynne. With so many little ones I had been through my far share of brands and its bu far my favorite!!! Are you going to get a pump?
I decided against cloth. :( I just didn't like the fact that I would have to buy a few of each diaper and test them out to see what worked best first. Plus, cloth diapering would have required us to buy a new washer. Ours is older and it either hot or cold. There's no way to set it to cold rinse, then hot wash, and all that stuff.
I actually have a pump. Kayelynn was considered late preterm and couldn't latch. Since it was technically a medial issue, my insurance paid for an awesome $300 electric pump.
I'm Megan. 22 years young. Married. I have two stepkids, Seth and Paige. I also have an amazing daughter, Kayelynn. I'm expecting my second baby girl in June, 2013!
Wow! You got everything! It looks so cute! Love the Moby wrap you picked! Did you use a Moby with Kayelynn?
ReplyDeleteAll I need now is a swing, crib (which my mom said she would buy), and shampoo/lotions.
DeleteNope, so this will be my first time ever using one!! I'm excited!!
I was so going to go with a baby trend! But it didn't have good reviews for my car:(
ReplyDeleteI love those little pink shoes. Ellanoa had those when she was a baby. I saw diapers... Are still lambing to cloth diaper? I have a money wrap and love it. I also have the Ergo and love that for breastfeeding! I used the tommee tippee bottles with ellanoa and again with Blaikelynne. With so many little ones I had been through my far share of brands and its bu far my favorite!!! Are you going to get a pump?
I decided against cloth. :( I just didn't like the fact that I would have to buy a few of each diaper and test them out to see what worked best first. Plus, cloth diapering would have required us to buy a new washer. Ours is older and it either hot or cold. There's no way to set it to cold rinse, then hot wash, and all that stuff.
DeleteI actually have a pump. Kayelynn was considered late preterm and couldn't latch. Since it was technically a medial issue, my insurance paid for an awesome $300 electric pump.