We are saying goodbye to sandals, shorts, bathing suits, and tank tops.
I'm leaving out skirts. We have a huge supply of leg warmers and pantyhose to go under them. I'm also going to leave out some short sleeve shirts too, just in case. I'm pretty exited.
My house is also getting a nice cleaning today. Our weekend was filled with family, fun, and soccer games, so it got pretty neglected. I already have the washer, dryer, and dishwasher going. Fun fun.
Oh, and I know Christina posted about this already, but I have to too.... More Business of Being Born.. AH! Amazing. I've already watched 2.5/4 of the episodes. I am in love. I love how they had celebs on there talking about their experiences. I am really looking into the option of a home water birth for our next baby... I don't know if I will be able to though with the combination of Kayelynn being born preterm and my miscarriage. I'll have to look into it.
Anyway, if you have Netflix, I highly recommend the Business of Being Born and More Business of Being Born.









Wow! That's cold! It's nice down here in south Georgia. It has cooled off here also. This week it will be in the mod to upper 80's! 60 degree weather is our winter! We rarely step outside during that time. It usually gets like that in December or January. But it's cooling down early this year so winter may come earlier and be way colder. Brrr! The thought!
ReplyDeleteYesterday we had a big clean day! I love a clean house!
I will have to check those out. I loved the business of being born. Makes me cry everytime. I missed the chance at a semi normal birth. 4 csections. I always get so sad about it when I watch the documentary. So many things could have went differently.... Like giving a women who was already in active labor pitocin.... I wish I would have known better.
Dang We are in the low 70's. I love it! We have all things Summer put away already. And we took Sam outside today to ride on her new bike she got for her birthday!
ReplyDeleteI am gonna check that show out before we have anther. Idk what my options will be considering what when wrong when Sam was born...I don't want to chance dying. :/
We've been staying in the 70's with clear skies. It has been SO nice. We've been flip flopping with clothes though. This morning it was 55, so the kids were in long sleeves, then we changed to short sleeves lol.
ReplyDeleteJessika, in one of the episodes, they were talking about what having multiple c-sections does to a woman, and it really gave me a respect for what all you must have had to go through having four!