CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Been a couple of days.

I feel like complete crap today. I finally threw up and I felt a little better but ugh. I still feel bad though. It figures that I would be sick today when it's so beautiful out.

We went and picked Seth and Paige up on Friday. I also took a load of stuff over to the new house. I packed my car up again so when I take Seth and Paige home on Wednesday I can take more stuff over. Thank goodness we get to move in soon!

When I went over to the house on Friday I noticed a lot of stuff that needed done. Every single room needs painted. We were planning on only painting the kid's bathroom and Paige and Kayelynn's room. But the walls look bad so we have to paint every room. Also, my Uncle Shane's old room stinks. He moved all of his stuff out last weekend. The only thing that's left in his room is a comforter. I don't know if that's what stinks, but it was horrible. So, I'm hoping that next time we go over I can open up all the windows and air it out. Ugh. I was so super excited to move and now I'm kind dreading it because of how much work that needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment