Teen Mom is one of my favorite shows. It's a love hate thing.
I absolutely loathe Farrah. She is the exact example of why teen mom's shouldn't pawn the baby off on other people why they go out and party. Now that she's on her own with no help she has no idea how to be a mom. I mean really. 1st she left Sophia out in the hall and just left her while she unpacked. The camera men aren't baby sitters. 2nd she put Sophia in the sink and walked away. She's lucky the only thing that happened was she turned on the water and burnt herself a little bit. What if she would have tried to get out on her own. She could have fallen and gotten herself killed. And last but not least she had already witnessed Sophia almost fall off the bed, so what did Farrah do? Walked out of the room leaving 1 year old Sophia on the bed alone and then acted mad when she fell off. I hope Farrah isn't expecting the mother of the year award any time soon. Or ever for that matter.
Maci is a wonderful mother. She has got to be my favorite of all the girls. She does what is right by Bentley. She is really mature and is an all around good person. She doesn't leave Bentley with her parents so she can go out, she takes him with her. Unlike Farrah she knew that Bentley was her main priority.. Even when it came to finding a boyfriend. She knew that they guy couldn't just be cute and nice to her, he had to be good and nice to Bentley too.
Amber. I swear I want to slap a bitch when I see her. She has major attitude and I honestly think she is a bad mom too. 1st, Leah isn't taught any manners. They can't even go anywhere with her because they don't watch her. She goes behind the counter and gets into stuff. Hello? Do you want your baby to be abducted by some creeper dude? 2nd, she is a bitch. She is so mean to Gary. OMG, I can't believe how she acted at Easter dinner. She was a guest and was being so rude to Gary's mom. I really can't believe how she just left Leah there without even saying goodbye to her. She needs to watch it, someone is going to call CPS and her daughter is going to get taken away. She hits Gary while she is holding Leah and their house is disgusting.
Catelynn and Tyler really make me mad. Like, why are they even still on the show? All they do is whine and fight. Like really? You should have kept your damn kid. I really don't want to here you complain every episode about how you are so selfless because you gave your daughter away and how you're still a parent and blah blah blah. You are not a parent, when you signed away Carley you also signed away your right to be called a parent/ mom and dad.
Good bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









i don't agree about Catelynn and Tyler cause i think it important for teens to see that giving your baby up isn't easy and that even when the baby is gone they still think about how things could have been and stuff like that. but it doesn't require as much air time as they get. lol
ReplyDelete