![]() |
| Seth in his new clothes getting his picture taken by everyone. Lol. |
![]() |
| She has a thing for doors.... |
![]() |
| Playing with toys waiting until it was time to go out and wait for the bus. |
![]() |
| So cute. |
![]() |
| The sun was in everyone's eyes... Kayelynn kept playing with the dog. |
![]() |
| Daddy in his shirt Seth got him for his birthday. They match! |
![]() |
| Book bag is as big as him! |
![]() |
| Seth's frog he drew during orientation!! It's outside his classroom on the wall! |






























Cute! So what grade is he in? Is he the only one in school?
ReplyDeleteHe is in Kindergarten.
DeleteYes, he is the only one in school. Paige will start kindergarten next year. Kayelynn will start in 2 years after Paige.. So in 3 years.
Okay. I was a bit confused because I thought you had mentioned picking them up from school sometimes.
DeleteHow did he like it?
Awesome. You got 3 years left before she goes to school. I didn't realize she was that young.
He has went to preschool for the past 2 years.
DeleteShe'll start kindergarten in 2015. :( She'll be 5 years 5 months then she starts. I kind of want to home school though. I haven't decided yet.
Aww big day! Looks like he did well :)
ReplyDelete