CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

37 weeks... (A little late. Lol.)

  • How far along?  37 weeks. (On Wednesday the 5th.)
  • Total weight gain:  None. Same as when I got pregnant.
  • Maternity clothes? Oh, yes!
  • Stretch marks? Yes.
  • Sleep:  Alright.
  • Best moment this week: My doctor's appointment where I found out I was 3 cm dilated and 60% effaced.
  • Miss Anything? Cracking my back.
  • Movement: Still huge ones that hurt.
  • Food cravings: Sweat tea!!
  • Food aversions: Nothing.
  • Gender: Girl.
  • Labor Signs: More and more contractions. Also, lots of pressure and I'm losing my mucus plug!
  • Symptoms: Back pain. Heart burn pretty much 24/7. Peeing all the time. Lots and lots of pressure.
  • Belly Button in or out? It's still in but getting pretty flat. It's scary.
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to:  Meeting baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment