Soooo. We had the party at Brian's grandma and grandpa's across the street. We lucked out, and it didn't rain like it had been saying all week it was going to!
We didn't invite too many people. I was seriously scared I was going to go into labor before the party and we didn't want to have to cancel on a bunch of people. So, it ended up being pretty much family. We grilled out and swam. The water was a little chilly.. But the kids all had a blast.
I'll be adding more pictures when Brian's sister adds them to Facebook and I can steal them. She takes awesome pictures so I pretty much let her handle it. Lol.
It was so funny. Brian wheeled the bike up without her seeing.. So she's standing there just smiling for pictures. I finally told her there was a bug next to her to get her to look. She got all shy and just stood and stared at it. Lol.









No comments:
Post a Comment