Brian and I were sitting her watching a movie... And I saw a mouse run across the living room!! WTF. We just caught the damn mouse that has been evading capture for forever... And now there is another on. I swear.. Mice are the only reason I hate living in the country. Wahhhh. I hate mice!!!
Seth and Paige are here again. I'm excited. We haven't really seen them that much in the past month.
2012 is off to a good start. Things have been really good with seeing Seth and Paige... And there has been like... zero drama in that department. Knock on wood.
It's nice to just be plain happy for once... :)
I feel like I'm spitting out rainbows now... So I'll stop. I have to be up early anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Ugh! I hate mice!! It's horrible in the country! Praise God we haven't had any in this house. But when Ellanoa got sick and was admitted to the hospital at 2 weeks old...a mouse ran across the floor of her room....just doors down from the newborn nursery. Ugh! I demanded to be moved! The nurses were really annoyed. It is a 4 story hospital....and we were on the third floor!
ReplyDeleteGlad everything is going well in that area:)