CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

You Have Got To Be Kidding Me.

So... Right as I was pulling in from picking Seth up from Preschool.... My radio shut off.. It wouldn't come on but I pretty much figured I had blown a fuse.

I completely forgot about it after that. Paige and I went to leave to go to Wal-Mart. Thank Goodness I pulled out to far and had to pull back in to my drive way due to a car passing by... My radio had turned off again.. But I noticed that when I put it in drive and pressed on the gas the radio came back in.

So, I pulled back up to the house and yelled for Brian. About this time I notice that my power windows would not work either... Then I notice my radio WILL come on..... As long as my headlights are OFF. So Brian told me to try turning it off and then back on to see if maybe a fuse had reset or something... Car wouldn't turn back on.

Moral of the story my car needs a new battery.

I am pissed. They guy supposedly put a new battery in it when we got it. GR. Someone is coming tomorrow though to look at Brian's motorcycle. Hopefully they buy. Then I think I'm going to take my car to the shop and fix everything.

Also... I had 58 page views yesterday... And 22 of them were on Kayelynn's picture. FTW!? Normally I have around 20 page views.. And the average post has around 5-8 views. My child much be super amazingly beautiful. ;) Just kidding. (Kind of.) Lol.

P.S. For the record... Every time I have written page on this post... I have put Paige by accident. Lol.

P.S.S. Home girl is FINALLY fully potty trained! She pooped on the potty TWICE today without even being told. *Happy dance.*

1 comment:

  1. That sucks:( hope Brian gets his bike sold so that you can get your car fixed.

    That's awesome about Paige!!! Charleigh really took to it this week. I took the chance of putting underwear on her Monday morning and not 1 accident and here it is Saturday!!!! I have to work on bed time though because she still can't go a night without having a wet diaper even if she hasnt had anything to drink in hours and has went potty a couple times before bed.

    ReplyDelete