The blog of the 23 year old stay at home wife[to Brian], mommy[to Kayelynn and Aaralyn], and step-mom[to Seth and Paige].
Bahaha love it! "Something's about to go down." Too cute!Is that movie any good?
I couldn't get into it. Brian said he 'guessed' it was good. It was just too weird seeing Daniel Radcliffe in something other than Harry Potter. Lol.
That's what I was thinking. I don't think I would be able to get into it simply because he IS Harry Potter lol.
Bahaha love it! "Something's about to go down." Too cute!
ReplyDeleteIs that movie any good?
I couldn't get into it. Brian said he 'guessed' it was good. It was just too weird seeing Daniel Radcliffe in something other than Harry Potter. Lol.
DeleteThat's what I was thinking. I don't think I would be able to get into it simply because he IS Harry Potter lol.
ReplyDelete