CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Some surveys for fun.


Sorry if some of the questions are duplicated.

Age when you found out you were pregnant: 21.
Did you experience any pregnancy symptoms?: So far, yes!

How far along were you when you found out?: 3 weeks and 4 days!

Was your little one planned or a surprise?: Planned. We had been trying for 13 months.
When is your EDD?: June 26, 2013.
How many weeks are you currently?: 5 weeks.
Is this your first child?  If not, how many do you have?: No, I have a daughter who is 2 years and 8 months.
What was your first reaction when you found out you were pregnant?: I was in shock! I couldn't believe it finally happened!
Who was the first person you told that you were pregnant?: My husband, Brian.

How far along were you when you felt baby kick for the first time?: I haven't yet.
What month did you find out the sex of your baby?: I'll find out in June when it's born.
Are you having a boy or girl?: I'll find out in June when it's born.
What cravings have you had?: Mashed potatoes.
Have you/are you planning on attending any Lamaze classes?: Maybe. I don't know.
Do you have a name picked out?: We have a few possibilities.
When did you decide on a name?  We haven't picked out an official name yet.
Who picked it?: Brian and I are deciding together.
What kind of birth plan are you considering?: Natural. I would LOVE a home birth, but that's most likely not going to happen.
What pregnancy discomforts have you experienced?: Cramping and some sharp pains that I am assuming are from stretching.
What pregnancy related books have you read/are you currently reading?: None.
Any weird pregnancy dreams?: Nope.
Who do you want in the delivery room with you?: Brian, my mom, and my grandma.
Are you planning on breast feeding?: Yes!
Do you plan on having any more little ones?: I don't know. I want more, Brian doesn't. Well have to wait and see.



About You
Name?: Megan.
Age?: 21.
Height?: 5 feet 3 inches.
Pre-pregnancy weight?: 153.
About The Father
Name?: Brian.
Age?: 23.
Height?: 5 feet 9 inches.
Are you still together?: We're married!
About Your Pregnancy
Is this your first pregnancy?:
It's my 3rd pregnancy and will be my 2nd baby.

When did you find out you were pregnant?: October 14th, 2012.
Was it planned?: Yes. We had been trying for 13 months.
What was your first reaction?: So excited!
Who was with you when you found out?: Myself!
Who was the first person you told?: Brian.
How did your parents react?: My mom was super excited. I don't speak to my dad so I don't know about him.
How far along are you?: 5 weeks.
What was your first symptom?: I became covered in acne the MINUTE I got pregnant. No joke. That, and you can see ALL of my veins!
What is your due date?: June 26, 2013.
Do you know the sex of the baby?: No.
If so, what is it?: We'll find out in June when the baby is born.
Have you picked out names?: We have some ideas.
If so, what are they?: Not telling!
How much weight have you gained?: None so far.
Do you have stretch marks?: Nope.
Have you felt the baby move?: Not yet.
Have you heard the heartbeat?: Not yet. :(
About the birth
Will you keep the baby?: Yes!
Home or hospital birth?: I would like a home birth. I'm assuming that isn't possible though because my first was 3 weeks 1 day early and I had a miscarriage last year.
Natural or medicated birth?: I'm hoping for natural.
Who will be in the delivery room with you?:
Brian, my mom, and my grandma.
Will you breastfeed?: I plan on it.
Do you think you'll need a c-section?: No.
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time?: For sure.
What's the first thing you might say to him/her?: Hi, beautiful!
Would you let someone videotape the birth?: No.
Are you excited about the birth, or scared? Excited.




**WEEKLY SURVEY**
~WEEK 5~

How big is the baby? The size of an apple seed!
Weight Gain: None so far.
Maternity Clothes? Not yet.
Sleep? Wonderful.
Best Moment of the Week? Nothing really.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Craving mashed potatoes!

Movement: Nope. Probably not for a while.
What I miss? Not having acne everywhere!!
What I'm Looking forward to? Ahh! Hearing the heartbeat, seeing the baby on an ultrasound, shopping, growing a bump, feeling the baby move, everything!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you guys aren't going to find out the sex? I would die of curiosity lol. Did you guys wait to find out the sex with Kayelynn too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We found out with Kayelynn.

      I hope I can stay strong enough. Lol. No one around me thinks I can do it.

      Delete