I saw these pics on Facebook!! It's so pretty. We don't see snow down here. Her face was priceless. I have a pic of kaedyn sitting in the snow in this huge jacket when he was 7 months old on thanksgiving. We went up to PA to visit family. He hated it!!! Lol!!! I was 19 and it was the first time I had seen snow since I was 4.
I'm Megan. 22 years young. Married. I have two stepkids, Seth and Paige. I also have an amazing daughter, Kayelynn. I'm expecting my second baby girl in June, 2013!
I saw these pics on Facebook!! It's so pretty. We don't see snow down here.
ReplyDeleteHer face was priceless. I have a pic of kaedyn sitting in the snow in this huge jacket when he was 7 months old on thanksgiving. We went up to PA to visit family. He hated it!!! Lol!!! I was 19 and it was the first time I had seen snow since I was 4.