| We got her a dry erase crayon set.. This is what the crayons looked like when we opened them. |
| Barbie Movie. |
| Pony from Heather. |
| Pony from Kayelynn. |
| And another Barbie movie. |
| Another Barbie Movie. |
| Barbie movies. |
| Pony from Seth. |
| Add caption |
| My baby girl |
| Bryson |
| Tangled. |
| Puppies from Mammaw. |
| Belle from Seth. |
| I love her faces she makes. |
| Ponies from Grandma Linda and Grandpa Jim. |
| Some of her presents. |
| Ponies from Justin!! |
![]() |
| Blowing out her candles on her Tangled cake. |
| Ice cream maker from Grandma Linda and Grandpa Jim. |
| Paige and my little sister Masyn and little brother Larryn. |
| "Bis sister" and "Little sister" necklaces from Kayelynn. |











My sister had that cake last year lol. I couldn't even tell what those crayons were at first! Are you going to take them back? I def would.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday again to Paige!