Anyway, my niece's mom is a psycho. For real. Apparently her and my bother in law broke up and she was saying all this crap. The only thing I said to her was "You should have a little respect for your daughter and not post it all over facebook - he's still her father." World.War.3.
We got into it BIG TIME. She accused me of laughing about her miscarriage. (As far as I know she never even had a miscarriage so that's a lie.)
Eventually I just blocked her.
Well, she used my Brother In Law's facebook to write me. She goes on to say that she is glad that my baby died and she hopes that all my babies die.
Yes. She said that.
I am beyond mad. And to make it worse Seth heard me telling Brian on the phone and later he said "So if I fall in the pool and die Jenna will laugh?"









So sad. Ridiculous that someone would act like that. I am sorry. :(
ReplyDelete