CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bed time pictures.











So, the pictures of Kayelynn brushing her teeth crack me up. Her tooth brush is as big as her head. Lol.

If you couldn't tell, Seth is in a toddler bed. He did have a big huge queen size bed. So, just imagine little old Seth in this bug huge bed. Lol. We told him if he wanted we could get rid of his big bed and he could switch it to the toddler bed that used to be Kayelynn's. He wanted to do it. He loves it!! He has so much more room to play now.  I also told him he could decorate it with Angry Bird stickers if he wants.. Of course he does. Lol. (I think it's funny too that he still has so much room. He's so tiny. )

So anyway, this was our night. We started at 7:45. Gave the kids showers. (Separate showers FYI.) Then they had their vitamins. Next we brushed teeth and then got into bed. The whole process (From the first shower to the last kid tucked in) took 30 minutes. I have determined that 3 separate showers are a lot faster than giving the girls a bath and then giving Seth his bath.

And - Brian's Aunt Patty is getting induced tonight. I can't wait. They live right across the stret so I'll get my baby fix!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I know how hard it is is to get 3 little ones all ready for bed!
    Its funny just posted this because I was thinking about doing a day in the life post/video.

    ReplyDelete