CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

A survey to get to know me a llittle better.

Let me start off by saying I know I have posted a few times yesterday and today... But I was without internet for THREE months and I have some making up to do!
 

 
My hair.
 
 
I only have one hoodie... It's black.
 
YES!!
 
If I have to dress up for something.
 
Pretty good.
 
Seth's cars laundry hamper.
 
I haven't talked about AIM in a long time... But I say Aim.
 
Uhm.... Saturday night I had a dream about ants.
 
When would I have the chance to meet someone new?
 
Nothing... Well maybe cotton candy. Yum.
 
Not as much as I should.
 
Cabbage Patch Kids.
 
A year ago... Or 2? I don't know.
 
Very.
 
Probably not.
 
Nope, can't think of a reason I would want to.
 
I lick it.
 
I wish it were longer.
 
Nope.
 
Nope.
 
Nope.
 
I'm watching Desperate Housewives.
 
This one and Canada.
 
Not really.
 
No way. Too scared.
 
Sure.
 
Nope.
 
Paige's hair band.
 
No I have not.
 
We rent from Red Box every so often.
 
Lol. I don't have a math class.
 
Yes I have.
 
No I don't.
 
Yes I can.
 
Brian, Seth, Paige, and Kayelynn.
 
White.
 
Not anymore. I used to.
 
Yes.
 
I am now.
 
Yes I do.
 
  Sometimes I am.
 
  Yes I do.
 
  I don't know. I don't talk to her much anymore.
 
  No.
 
  Ewwie.
 
  A long time ago... Couldn't tell you what it was about though.
 
  I asked Seth where the Wii remote was.
 
  Drake?
 
  Brian.
 
  I don't go to school.
 
  Nope.
 
  Today.
 
  Lol. Yes.
 
  No.
 
  No.
  Yes.
 
  Spring.
 
  Orange.
 
  Yes.
 
  Yes. 2.
 
  Brian.. Or Paige.
 
  Nope.
 
  My living room.
 
  Yes.
 
  For the most part.
 
  Everyday.
 
  Penguin!
 
  Uhm.... I don't remember.
 
  No.
 
  Yes.
 
  Never.
 
  No.
 
  Yes.
 
  Basketball shorts and a T-shirt.


Yes.

1 comment:

  1. Love the survey. That is exactly what went through my mind when I saw the word cabbage. :)

    ReplyDelete