I ordered the girls bunkbeds and bed sets yesterday. I am so excited. I got them white bunkbeds and then black and white flowerd bed sets. They should b hre sometime this week. I can't wait to get them set up!
Also I don't know if I said this yet but we got a pool! Well actually Brian's grandma and grandpa gave us one. Ahhhhhhhh. It should be done filling up sometime today.
I also got an Acer tablet- It's like an ipad..... Only not. You don't have to have itunes and they have over a thousand free apps. I love it.
Anyway, more later!!!!!!!










I love black and white!! That's why Ellanoa has that .zebra pattern:)
ReplyDeleteCool tablet. All of our apps on the iPad are free:)
Very nice! You look excited. So Kayelynn will be sleeping a big girl bed?
ReplyDeleteAww I bet they are going to love that! Make sure and post pics :)
ReplyDeleteShe already sleeps in a "big girl" toddler bed. But she'll actually have a twin now.
ReplyDelete