CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

the baby has a heart beat.

but i am still bleeding... pretty bad now too. almost like i am on my period. they said my cervix is closed... but other than that really nothing. its a waiting game. they think i am 6 weeks r days...

2 comments:

  1. Omg!!! That's quite a bit. Did they not give you a progesterone shot??? When I started to bleed at 6 weeks with my third pregnancy they gave me a shot. They said that what I was having was a threatened abortion...meaning that my body was trying to abort my baby. Praise God the shot worked and my little Ellanoa is almost 9 months old:) I will pray for you. Did they say where the blood was coming from? My cervix was closed but they said that was where the blood was coming from. They said it was friable....in other words I had a sensitive cervix. Did you get an ultrasound? Was the heart beat strong? Are they saying you will miscarry? I'm so nervous:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I will keep you and the baby in my prayers! That must be so scary. I really hope everything is okay!

    ReplyDelete