CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

My Name Is Megan And I Have No Fucking Idea What Is Going On. (TMI)

Excuse the language.

I am so confused. Seriously.

One part of this story is going to have gory details... I will worn you when you get to that part that way you can skip it if you wish.

Friday night Brian and I had sex (*gasp* a married couple having sex!) Anyway, I started bleeding at around 4 am. Not a lot of blood and not bright red, it was only when I wiped. I assumed that I either aggravated my cervix or tore something. I continued to bleed and Saturday evening it turned to dark red. It still was only when I wiped but I headed to the hospital anyway just to get checked out. They said my cervix was closed, I didn't have a UTI or anything and that sometimes women just bleed during their first trimester.

Sunday the blood increased. Still not like I was on my period, but enough to worry me to death. We went to a different hospital. They checked my cervix, took blood, and gave me an ultrasound. The baby was measuring 6+4weeks. and had a heart beat. First let me start by saying there was NO WAY I was only 6 weeks. I found out I was pregnant 3.5 weeks before that. There is no way I found out I was pregnant when I was only 3 weeks along. I had already missed a period and gotten a positive result on two pregnancy tests within 3 seconds of peeing on the stick. I should have been measuring at least 8 weeks. Anyway, cervix was closed baby looked good to them, he pretty much said that sometimes women bleed during their first trimester but to make a doctor's appointment within a week.


**Gory details ahead** About 2 hours after we got back from the hospital I was bleeding a lot. Like a period. I called the on call doctor and told him and he said that it could have been from the exam. Blah blah blah. I was laying down watching a movie with Brian and I was cramping super bad. I had him pause the movie and I went to the bathroom. I felt something come out. When I pulled down my pants there was a sac on my pad. It was clear, and I could see straight through. I saw a little itty bitty fetus with arm buds and eyes. **Gory details over**


I made and appointment Monday morning. He acted like I was lying. Like I didn't see a baby. I explained what I saw and he did an exam. Cervix was closed. He sent some tissue down for testing. You need to remember that last detail. Anyway, he also gave me an ultrasound. He said I "probably did miscarry and he didn't see a sack." No shit Sherlock. He told me to come back in Monday for another ultrasound. (I'm guessing to make sure I don't need a d&c.)


Got a call from the doctor telling me that the tissue sample they collected on Monday showed no signs of pregnancy hormones... Like wtf. How can a tissue from my uterus not contain any pregnancy hormones.... UHM... I was 100% pregnant. I saw the baby on a sonogram... I saw it's heart beating... So I had to go in and get blood work to see my HCG levels... 

Anyone else ever heard of this happening!? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?!?

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry you are going through this. It sounds like they can't get their stuff together. I hope they figure it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is crazy! I have never heard of that. I hope they get it all straightened out for you soon..

    ReplyDelete