CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Rest In Perfection, Baby. **Edit**

So... I passed the baby... I saw it. In the sack. It has arms and eyes.

I don't get it. It just had a heartbeat and 3 hours later it passed. I don't understand. 

**And I just want to add that when I called my doctor 2 hours ago because I was starting to bleed super heavy he said that once you see a heartbeat at 6 to 8 weeks your chances of miscarrying drop to 2 or 3 percent..... 2 or 3 percent and it happened to me.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you. My heart hurts for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you are hurting right now. I know how you feel. I will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm am so terribly sorry. That must have been so hard to see. I will keep you guys in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete