CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Favorite Baby Items.

I figured I would do a post on my favorite baby items.
 In no particular order - I love them all!

1. Boppy pillow.
 Love, love, love! Such a life saver for nursing!! 
 2. Fisher-Price Mocha Butterfly Cradle 'n Swing.
I love this swing. It swings side to side and forward/backward. It plays music, lights up, and has a mobile. She loves it too!

3. Bumbo.
We just got Aaralyn's Bumbo today, but we LOVED Kayelynn's.
We used it for everything. Going to the store and out to eat. I can sit it right in the booth next to me instead of having to take her infant seat in or hold her.
4. Avent pacifiers.
I bought so many different brands. Gumdrop, Soothie, Timmee Toppee, Mam. Avent were the only ones that she will take. I keep one in her bed, on in her car seat, one in the diaper bag, and then one goes with her where ever she is. Lol.
5. Fisher-Price Infant to Toddler Rocker, Pink Owls.
I love that it can be made to lock in place so it can't move, and when it does it's in a laying position. I also love that it can be used when she is older, too. She LOVES the vibration.

6. SwaddleMe Muslin Blankets.
Life.Saver.
Aaralyn loves to be swaddled. Tightly. When she outgrew her receiving blankets, I went and got her some actual swaddle blankets. They are huge. 40inX40in. They are also thin, which means they are perfect even when it's hot. I only have 2, and I need more!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment