CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

I hate thinking of titles.

This child... Yes the one right there on the left now ways 17 pounds... she has 2 teeth with a few more trying to ninja sneak their way in.. AND she keeps semi standing on her own... i.e. She goes from her knees, to the flat of her feet, with her arms straight out like wings, and slowly tries to stand up... Right in the middle of my living room... Holding on to nothing. ::Que panic attack:: I mean excuse me, wasn't she just born yesterday 10 months ago!?



 

1 comment:

  1. Yep. I know what you mean. My daughter just turned two. She is having conversations with us and she is so aware of what is going on around her. She woke up one morning and looked out the window and started screaming, "It snowed!!!! I wanna play in the snow!" She has learned so much. It makes me sad sometimes.

    ReplyDelete