CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I love my Fiancee.

My birthday is coming up!! Yay! Brian gave me my birthday present last night since he was scared I was going to find it. (He never hides anything good. He left the receipt to my engagement ring in his pants pocket. So when I was doing laundry and cleaning out the pockets I found it. I had to pretend like he had already cleaned them out and put all the papers in his top drawer. Lol.) So anyway he got me a camera! And I love it! It has an lcd screen on the front so you can see your self if you're taking your own picture. :) It also has a baby feature that makes funny noises when you take a child's picture to make them laugh. I'm so happy. :) No more using my phone for pictures all the time!
Worlds smallest pigtails. I ended up taking them out. Lol. They just didn't look right.

Leg warmers!! She did not want me to take her picture.   

p.s. those pictures are from my phone. The only ones I got on my new camera so far are of me and Brian making funny faces, Keyelynn was in a bad mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment