CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

TMI.. Trying to figure out my due date!

My first doctors appointment is Thursday.. I'm excited, but it's a nurse visit.. Which means I have to wait until I have a visit with an actual doctor so that he can schedule my ultrasound to see how far along I am. It's so annoying.

So, I know it's kind of "How can she not know when her due date is?" Well here's how.

My periods come every 28 days and last for 6 days. I dread having my period because they are really heavy and all I feel like doing is being lazy while I have it. (They are so heavy I have to change my tampon every 1 to 2 hours instead of every 6 to 8 like normal.) Anyway... In June while I was on my period (second day) the condom broke. I immediately stopped my period... I have no idea what happened to the other 4 days. In July when I got my period it was super light and lasted 2 maybe 3 days. About a week later I just wanted to make sure so I bought one of those dollar test from dollar tree. It was negative. 2 to 3 weeks later is when I actually missed my period and got a positive test. I am so confused.

Is it possible to get a negative test at 4 to 5 weeks pregnant? I had a period but it only lasted 2 days... I just don't know what happened to my last 2 periods. One decided to leave early and the other barely arrived. So, I don't know if I am 7 weeks or 11 weeks pregnant. Ugh!! 

6 comments:

  1. It is possible. It isn't that uncommon.

    I have bad periods too. Ugh. I usually have them every 28 days but my last 2 well 3 now(waiting for one to start) have been completely off??? But anyways mine are super heavy. I have to change mine every 30 minutes to an hour and for the first 2 days I still get it all in my underwear sry if tmi. But mine are realllllyyyy painful. Enough to bring me to my knees!!!

    Ugh I'm jealous your pregnant. We really want 4 and we want to hurry up and have it before I actually get into my nursing program. Tis month would have been perfect timing:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well good luck!!! Hopefully you guys are able to get pregnant soon!!! Hopefully the period you're waiting on just never shows up! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Yea I hope so. I know you may think I'm crazy for wanting 4 but I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you're crazy. If you can handle it than I say go for it! This is Brian's fourth, planned or not, and we couldn't be happier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) awww thanks!! I just hear it a lot!
    I'm excited for you guys!!
    Do you want more after this one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kinda do maybe in like 4 or 5 years. But Brian doesn't. At the same time though I feel like that's unfair to me since I'm not the one who has two other kids... But, I knew coming into this relationship that Brian did have two other kids so it's something I have to live with. We'll see though.

    ReplyDelete