CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy First Birthday, Kayelynn!!

One year ago today I gave birth to my amazing daughter. 
One year ago I held her in my arms for the first time.
One year ago today I cried as I looked into her eyes.




We are having a birthday party for her tomorrow, I am so excited!! I've been cleaning all day, and I'm decorating now. I have to get up bright and early tomorrow morning so I can run to Wal-Mart and get a few more decorations and then hurry and get everyone showered and dressed and then go back to Wal-Mart to get the cake at 11. Then the party is at 1. 

I can't wait!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. It is bitter sweet isnt it. Next Saturday will be my daughters 2nd bday and I am already tearing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Kayelynn!! They grow too fast don't they? Don't blink.. lol.

    ReplyDelete