CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm a copy cat. Here's my ten things.

1.) I am a control freak. Seriously I have to be in control of everything or I panic. Brian isn't even allowed to pick out the kids clothes or get them dressed because I think he's going to do it wrong and it scares me. It's a problem. And not only that... Kayelynn has drove in a car without me exactly one time.

2.) I hate when people make unnecessary noises. For example: Chewing, clapping, deep breathing, biting finger nails, ANY NOISE THAT CAN BE MADE WITH THE MOUTH. It drive me completely insane. 

3.) I get annoyed super easily. Brian annoys me the most. he does stuff on purpose just to annoy me. I can't stand it. It's gotten to the point where I just sit here and cry when he does it because I feel like I'm going to explode. 

4.) I love being a SAHM, but I seriously need to get out more. I can count on 1 and a half hands how many times I have left Kayelynn with a baby sitter, and half of those times were so I could help Brian work. Brian gets to get out of the house and go to the park and play basket ball with his friend Justin... If I get to go somewhere I have to take at least one child with me, it makes me so mad! I would love for Brian to offer to play with the kids on the playground so I could walk on the trail, but I have to tend to the kids while he's off having a good time playing basketball. It just annoys me because he has 3 kids and some how he thinks it's okay for him to get breaks and go have fun... Yet I am at home with the kids 24/7 with no breaks. I'm lucky if I get to shower.

5.) I lurve to read. I will seriously read 3 or 4 books in a week. I will read when I go to bed and before I know it it's 2 in the morning. I wont be able to put the book down. It's my only way to escape.

6.) I love candy. M&M's, skittles, Reese's, Twix, Snickers. Yummy. Maybe that's why I can't seem to lose this baby weight?? I do limit my candy. I love love love it but most of the time I refuse to buy it.

7.) I HATE the way I look. I try working out but there's only so much I can do at home with a child. I try to workout and it seems like as soon as I get started she's getting into something or she's waking up from her nap. It sucks because I seriously hate my weight. I wont let anyone take my picture. It's bad. It's gotten to the point that I never dress up or try to wear cute clothe because I know they aren't going to fit right. It's also making mine and Brian's relationship suck.

8.) I don't speak to my dad. I posted about out latest fight a while back. I've seen him once since then. I don't really plan on working things out with him. In the time we have been fighting he has seen Kayelynn once, and that was when he brought her her birthday present. He didn't even ask to hold her. >:[

9.) I am scared to death that something is going to happen to Kayelynn. I remember when she was born and we brought her home from the hospital I kind of freaked out. I couldn't sleep because I was stunned that I had this little life that was mine to take care of, I cried and cried. It may have been hormones, but it still worries me. I worry about her getting sick, or getting a disease. I also worry that I'm going to do a horrible job raising her.

10.) I love being organized but I hate cleaning. I HATE IT. I love doing laundry though. Lol. It takes me 5x longer to clean than the average person because I make a bigger mess first so I can re organize everything. It's bad. Lol.

 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have acousticophobia too. I have it and all of those noises annoy me, plus many many more. I always thought I was crazy, but looks like I'm not alone.
    Chris does things to try to annoy me too, but he is working on it. Especially now that I am pregnant because he doesn't want to stress me out. And Chris thinks he is entitled to alone time too. I don't mind him having alone time, but I don't get nearly as much as him, and it annoys me. I have actually talked to him about it though and he watched Grace for me on my birthday so I could have a girls night out, and he is going to watch her again on my best friends birthday so we can have a girls night out.. it's really a break through for him!
    I LOVE to read to, but can't ever find the time too.. My daughter is not a good sleeper, so by the time I get her to sleep I am worn out and go to sleep too. Mostly just read for school because I have too.

    I think we all hate the way we look lol.. We should really find some way to work through that together or something.

    This ten facts thing is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I am not the only one. I am a serious control freak. I do not like the babies in the car without me either.
    I hate noises like that too.
    My hubby likes to annoy me too. I hate that he does stuff on purpose.
    I never get time to myself either and I definitely do not allow hubby to either. If I have to watch babies all the time he is going to do the same. I am also lucky to get a shower.
    I LOVE candy too. Its my krypteonite.
    OMG!! I HATE HATE HATE the way I look. Ugh!! i dont like taking pics. I even dont like Drew seeing me. I freak out.
    Sorry about your dad. Was it always like this. My mom isnt the best at times.
    I am the same way. I creid when my hubby went back to work each time. I was afraid I was going to mess up and harm them. I still freak now. When we get in the car I have to check the tightness of the carseats and make sure that the chest clip is dead center on their chest. I freak easily.
    I love organization but hate cleaning. Especially dishes and laundry. Dish soap makes me break out and itch and laundry takes too long.

    Christina- Yea these ten facts are fun. I can easily think of more. HAHA! And we definitely need to work through this self image thing. I get seriously depressed when I see myself in the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Control freak over here too!!! lol. Nobody is even allowed to tell Samantha what to do, even Jessie most of the time.
    As far as the alone time goes, I get a decent amount because Samantha sleeps in, but I can't leave the house or anything. I couldn't imagine having 3 kids and trying to get some alone time. Jessie rarely watches her. I don't like anybody to watch her, but sometimes I have to. What makes me mad is sort of what you said about the basketball thing. Only my husband doesn't play basketball. I take care of Samantha all day every day and once a week he has his friends over and they stay ALL night, which I am okay with, but, gee, I wish I got a whole night, undisturbed once a week.

    ReplyDelete