She had a doctor's appointment on Monday. She is 29 inches (50th percentile) and weighs 17.8 pounds. (10th percentile.) Haha. She is going to be just like her big sister and brother.
She took 5 steps today! I was so excited. She is so lazy and would rather crawl, but she actually did it today! She kept walking from Brian to me for about 10 minutes straight. (She wouldn't walk from me to Brian though.)
She has major 'tude. Seriously. She is 1 going on 13. If she doesn't get her way she will either fling herself back and throw a tantrum or hit. So we've been working on the whole hitting thing. I tell her no hitting and say bad... She repeats me and says bad back so hopefully it will start to stick in her little head that hitting is bad. When she throws her tantrums though, all I can do is laugh. It's funny.
She hasn't had a bottle at bed or nap time in 2 weeks! Yay! She cries for about 5 minutes and then falls asleep. I feel bad for making her cry herself to sleep, but it's better that her having a horrible habit that will be harder to break later on down the road.
She is stuck up my booty all the time now, but for some reason when I get her up in the morning she hates me. I got upstairs, usually I sneak in her room so I can surprise her. She'll get this huge smile on her face, I'll lift her out of bed, and she'll get mad and push me away. WTF.
She eats. A ton. Baloney, hot dogs, fries, chicken nuggets, bread, eggs, pancakes, fruit loops, cheerios. You name it she eats it. I wish I could eat whatever I wanted and still be in the 10th percentile for my weight!
So, today Paige was walking around the living room and I hear her say "What the f**k." Really. I don't know what to do. In our house hate and stupid are bad words, they don't say them... Yet she says f**k and f**cking once a day. I make her sit in time out and explain those are very bad words and she still does it... Not cool.
She is potty trained!! Not even accidents during the night!
Moving day is in less than 2 months! I can't wait. I have a few boxes so I'm going to start packing soon. I just don't know where to start. I kind of feel like whatever I can pack now that can sit in a box until we unpack at the new place isn't even worth keeping. I guess I could pack all of Paige's clothes that she is starting to outgrow that I'm keeping for Kayelynn. I want to have a yard sale though. And I think I'm going to sell all of my books that I have read that I don't plan on reading again. I've been selling a lot of Kayelynn's old stuff on craigslist. Someone's actually coming to get her high chair tomorrow(We bought her a booster seat that you strap onto the kitchen chair.) I know I shouldn't sell it all since we eventually want to have another baby (Which I'm hoping will be a boy.) And since there's only a 50% chance I will have a boy I know I might need her things... But even if I keep all the clothes what are the chances it will be in the same season.. Plus a lot of the clothes that I had for Kayelynn we hand-me-downs from my mom little sister then to a friend then to my other sister... A lot of the clothes went through 6 kids... So if I were to have a girl I think I might want to buy clothes... idk. Point is I'm selling them so we'll have money for the move.... I'm buying the kids new beds. Paige and Kayelynn are getting bunk beds, and then we're buying Seth a bed. Exciting stuff.
It is def. time for bed though, this post is way longer than I intended it to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment